Your Volunteer/Meeting Registration Form (VRF) has been submitted!
Here is what will happen next:
- The staff at the Central Office will review your registration form and reach out to you if there are questions.
- Your meeting will be added to the meeting list on the website.
- Once your meeting is listed, you will receive an email from our meeting list coordinator containing your meeting ID number and other important information.
Due to the large number of VRF’s being submitted, please allow 2-3 weeks for your meeting to get listed. The listing of new meetings and meeting list updates is prioritized in the following order:
- Start date of the meeting (e.g., already started, starting this week, starting next week, etc.)
- Adding new facilitators to existing meetings.
- Registering Treatment Professionals and SROL Volunteers.
NOTE: NO MEETING WILL BE ADDED TO THE MEETING LIST MORE THAN 3 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE START DATE.
If you have any questions you can reach us by emailing email@example.com
Last modified: Friday, 9 November 2018, 3:51 PM